Other Tools & ServicesSpeaker and Agenda Management | Online and Onsite Registration | Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales | Call for Presentations | Mobile App | Exhibitor Lead Retrieval | Session Tracking | Graphic Design | Website Development
Session TrackingeventPower provides Event Producers an efficient, low-cost and powerful tool for session tracking, managing closed or paid events, and managing CEU/CME credits.
- Session tracking allows producer to track attendees in and out of presentations
- Manage invitation lists for closed or paid events
- Track attendees for CEU management (Continuing Education Units)
- Track attendees for CME credits (Continuing Medical Education)
- Collect registration fees
- Allow a means for attendees to obtain their certificate(s) onsite and/or online
- Competitively Priced for any size event
Features of Scanning Devices
- Custom ruggedized iPod system with a straightforward and easy-to-use interface.
- Simply pick up the device and start scanning QR codes that are printed directly on each attendee's badge
- Minimal training required
- Lightweight and mobile handheld devices (downloadable app available by mid 2014)
- eventPower utilizes a native app and does not require internet connectivity or extensive onsite infrastructure to operate
- Battery powered and portable
- Continuous scan mode – allows for repetitive scanning without touching the screen between scans. Perfect for busy presentations.
- Each scan is date and time stamped and coded for particular classrooms or session names
- Numerous devices can be used simultaneously in large sessions or to track attendees in concurrent classrooms
- Raffle feature – randomly select a scanned lead with a push of a button. Perfect for giveaways once attendees enter a room
- Online portal/dashboard – Event Producers can view and download scanned attendee lists and session statistics via a secure website
- Download lists in Excel and other standard formats
- Extensive reporting offers Event Producers the ability to see standard reports or customized reports of who entered and exited rooms with their timestamps
- Invitation list management system includes a simple red/green access response for monitoring closed or paid sessions
- Track, approve and provide CEU/CME credits
- Event Producers have total control over credits issued
- Attendees can print certificates onsite or download them through their personal registration portal
- Run the system using in-house staff or eventPower staff can assist pre-conference and onsite
PricingSeveral pricing options are available.
- Run the system using inhouse staff and/or volunteers
- Turn-key solution available where eventPower manages the entire process
- No-cost option when utilizing other eventPower solutions