Online and Onsite Registration
eventPower provides Event Producers a powerful custom online and onsite registration solution. The system is offered as a do-it-yourself service or a custom full service solution.
- Provide an easy to use solution for online and onsite registration
- Integrate online and onsite registration services
- Provide do-it-yourself options or custom full service solutions
- Custom pricing options to meet specific requirements
- Cloud-based hosted solution that can be accessed from any computer or device
- Ability to create a registration site quickly
- 24/7 report access with pre-determined templates and customized reports
- Back-end access to all data provided to key personnel
- Create multiple registration categories
- Create registration fees and automatic price increases at certain dates
- Ability to customize questions throughout the registration process
- Session tracking for registered attendees
- Capability to add attendee caps/limits and create wait-lists
- Compliant with 508 accessibility standards
- Secured credit card payments using your own payment gateway or utilize eventPower’s gateway provider who offers extremely competitive rates
- A customized receipt confirmation email is sent to every attendee
- Ability to create API links or updates between existing systems
- Integrate registration with CEU/CME certification management systems
- Integrate registration with exhibit sales components
Onsite RegistrationOnline registration seamlessly integrates with onsite registration through eventPower’s badge printing software. This software allows the Event Producer to check in attendees and run real-time reports.
- Software solutions to manage the onsite registration process
- Software seamlessly integrates with the online registration system
- Online registration cut-off dates are no longer required. Attendees can register on their mobile device and their badge can be picked up minutes later at the registration desk.
- Easy and intuitive registration check-in software that non-technical registration staff, volunteers or temp staff can use
- Provides attendees with a positive first-impression of your event
- Scalable for hundreds or tens of thousands of attendees
- Use standard badge stock or custom design in black & white or full color
- Scalable for events from 20 attendees to thousands
- Scan and Go: Badge emailed in a pdf to pre-registered attendees for quick on-site attendee check-in
- Pre-print badges in bulk before the event
- Additional fields or icons are available for the badge which may include authorized sessions, access to events, etc
- Ability to include QR code on badge for integration with Exhibitor Lead Retrieval (leadPower) or Session Tracking (scanPower) systems or other third-party solutions
- Allows fast attendee check-in and badge print, eliminating long lines
- Real-time 24/7 reporting
- Internet connectivity not required
- Custom badge stock, badge holders, lanyards, ribbons and other registration supplies are available. You can also use off-the shelf supplies from another supplier.
OptionseventPower’s onsite software solution is easy to run. Our qualified, knowledgeable team is also available for on-site registration support.
Run-it-YourselfeventPower provides registration software that will run using your own computers and printers. Your registration team and/or volunteers will be trained on how to efficiently setup and run the system.
Turn-Key solutioneventPower provides all equipment and staff to run the onsite and/or online registration processes.
Hybrid SolutioneventPower provides onsite and online registration expertise supporting your in-house or volunteer registration staff.
Pricing OptionsPricing is customized to specific requirements. Options can include the following:
- Pay per attendee (combination of online and onsite registration)
- Fixed price
- No-cost option when utilizing other eventPower solutions
Contact us for custom solutions based on your requirements.
703.740.1940 | LPowell@eventPower.com